creativity, art, experimentation, mosaic, artist

Tuesday, May 19, 2020

Day 2 - combining and recombining

Where are the limits of a collage - sculpture - still-life?

The randomly chosen objects - come together in a line, a pile, composition, and a random sculpture.
I experiment with the composition of these natural objects.


Till my eye gets interested in the "old" rose on the stone block.  And I can see myself doing this in charcoal. However, the intensity of the blue-grey and the shades of green interest me. Some things will emerged when connected with others. When they get shifted around. And when I want to take them away from the composition and I figure, I cannot.  It is important to not think and stay absolutely flexible and responsive to my doing.


I would like to call this OUTCOME I



No comments:

Post a Comment

Day 2 - combining and recombining

Where are the limits of a collage - sculpture - still-life? The randomly chosen objects - come together in a line, a pile, composition, an...